Monday, July 9, 2012

Uniforms: Atlantis Style


Can I just say sewing's a pain? Not my first choice of "creative expression" *snicker* but I see no other way of getting the right colors, look, and fit...let alone these uniforms in general, not exactly working with standard military issue here *sigh*.


So Rodney gets to play model as he's the one I've made the most clothes for [aside from Koyla, but that's a whole different pattern].

Going with the season 3 colors for Rodney here [as well as Beckett and Zelenka once I get them assembled]...if the pattern starts getting easier I'll probably make the season 1 tan ones as well.
 
Still need to finish off the other arm, add the collar, and complete the bottom.

And then repeat about six more times in various colors and sizes...yay.


 Also, Still have to work on the pattern for the Wraith coats. Got the fabric though, so that's half the battle right there. Stupid Alligator print...will definitely share when I get that mocked up though.