Monday, July 9, 2012

The Renegade: Working on Aiden Ford

Another character I felt Diamond left out is Aiden Ford. He's a rather ordinary regular in season one...that is, until the writers decided to hop him up on Wraith Enzyme...then he actually became really cool! Sadly he didn't show up again after the "Lost Boys" two parter. [which still remains one of my favorite story archs]. So yeah, in my mind the dude deserves a figure ^__^

When done, the heads going on a Hot Toys Slim and geared up to match his appearance in "The Runner"...the pieced together outfit in the "Lost Boys" is a little over my head at this point.

As of right now I'm still trying to work out the texture of his hair...it's currently kicking my arse. While I doubt I'll put together a "normal" version of Ford [that may change] , I did sculpt his face normally and then recast to add the scars and hair...same process that I used on Michael and Todd [more on him later]