Monday, July 9, 2012

Atlantis: Check point

The plan is eleven completed figures from Stargate: Atlantis. Now, I started this project in early Feburary, so seeing as how it's now the six month mark I kinda want to document [for myself really] how far I've gotten as I've never tackled a project quite this big before. Actually, this will be my first  time just finishing a figure...so eleven seems pretty daunting o_0

Sheppard: Head's done, final cast, painted, and mounted on a body...working on final uniform

Teyla: Head's done, final cast, painted, and mounted on a body...working on final uniform

McKay: Head's done, final cast, painted, and mounted on a body...shirt, pants done....working on coat

Weir: Head's done, final cast, painted, and mounted on a body...working on final uniform

Ronon: Head's done, waiting on body for final cast

Beckett: Head's done, cast, painted, and mounted on a body...haven't started on uniform yet

Zelenka: Sculpting ears...haven't done first casting yet

Ford: Sculpting hair...haven't done final casting yet

Koyla: Head's done, final cast, painted, and mounted on a body. Uniform complete...just need to cast his hat ^_^

Michael: Head's done, cast, painted, and mounted on a body...haven't started on uniform yet

Todd: Head's done, just haven't completed final cast yet.

........and that's my line up as of July........